Bankruptcy Lawyer in Riverside, CA Serving the Inland Empire & Southern California
Bankruptcy is a legal tool that should be considered when you are faced with debt that you cannot pay. If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, the experienced bankruptcy attorneys at Talkov Law can help you get back on sound financial footing. While sometimes we are able to develop workout plans with creditors that do not require bankruptcy, we are also able to provide relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Even further, we are experienced in negotiating fair resolutions with the trustee on behalf of creditors, debtors and interested parties when these issues arise. To the extent a fair resolution cannot be reached, we are ready and able to bring the matter forward to the court to obtain a judicial resolution.
Debt Relief for Consumers and Businesses
The experienced bankruptcy attorneys at Talkov Law have experience in:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: liquidations for individuals and corporate entities, which is commonly used when an individual has minimal assets.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Chapter 11 allows for debt reorganizations for individuals and corporations. This enables businesses to continue their operations while paying off their debt. We offer bankruptcy counseling for businesses of all sizes.
- Chapter 12 Bankruptcy: family farmer reorganizations
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: individual reorganizations, which is commonly used to cure mortgage arrears and for other purposes allowed by the Bankruptcy Code.
Representing All Parties in Bankruptcy Disputes
Often times, the bankruptcy attorneys at Talkov Law is involved after a debtor has filed for bankruptcy protection. In those situations, we often represent:
- Creditors in Bankruptcy and Adversary Proceedings
- Co-owners of property, ex-spouses of a debtor, family members of a debtor, business partners of a debtor and others who may become involved in a bankruptcy
- Debtors in Bankruptcy and Adversary Proceedings involving creditors, ex-spouses, family members, Chapter 7 Trustees, Chapter 13 Trustees, Chapter 11 Trustees, and the United States Trustee
- Chapter 7 Trustees to locate and liquidate assets to maximize the value of the Estate for the benefit of creditors
- Business Bankruptcies in Chapter 7, 11 and 12, as well as business owners in Chapter 13
Get Creditors Off Your back Today
A highly skilled bankruptcy attorney can help you escape the pain of endless creditor phone calls, unmanageable debt and secure a new financial future.
Our experienced bankruptcy attorneys can assist debtors who are looking to use bankruptcy to:
- Stop harassing creditors
- Stop foreclosures
- Stop lawsuits
- Stop repossessions
- Eliminate judgments
- Lower interest rates
- Lower payments
- Stop IRS levies
- Stop wage garnishments
- Strip second mortgages
Our bankruptcy lawyers in Riverside, CA can assist you in taking charge of your debt and move toward financial independence.
In addition, our familiarity with Chapter 7 trustees allows us to develop appropriate strategies to resolving disputes in bankruptcy. We understand the incentives of a chapter 7 trustee in the Inland Empire and Southern California. We have represented, litigated against, negotiated with and served on the Board of the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum with Chapter 7 trustees.
Why Hire a Bankruptcy Lawyer?
Bankruptcy law is complex. Going through bankruptcy can be an extremely stressful and emotional process. Why risk the chance of losing your personal property and other assets when you can hire an attorney to help you navigate the landscape of bankruptcy.
It is crucial you have legal representation on your side when filing for bankruptcy. An excellent attorney will be able to take you on a smooth journey throughout the bankruptcy process and ensure that your legal rights are protected!
Consult a Trusted Bankruptcy Attorney in the Inland Empire Today
Going through a bankruptcy can be a difficult process to go through. If you need a bankruptcy attorney in Riverside county, San Bernardino county, or elsewhere in Southern California, call the highly rated and experienced bankruptcy lawyers at Talkov Law today at (951) 888-3300 for a free analysis of your situation. We will help guide you through which chapters of bankruptcy apply and benefit you the most.
Talkov Law is considered a debt relief agency since we are able to assist people and companies in filing for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.