Bankruptcy Creditor Rights Lawyers Serving Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Barbara, Redding, Oakland, and Long Beach
Talkov Law is particularly skilled in representing unsecured creditors, secured creditors and interested parties in bankruptcy proceedings throughout California.
Businesses in California rely on our expertise for:
- Involuntary bankruptcies against persons and entities with assets or income that refuse to pay their undisputed debts under 11 U.S.C. § 303;
- Motions to dismiss or convert bankruptcies, usually when debtors try to file for a chapter of bankruptcy that benefits them by allowing them to retain their assets or income, thereby harming creditors in violation of the best interest of creditors test under 11 U.S.C. § 707 (Chapter 7), 1112 (Chapter 11), and 1307 (Chapter 13);
- Relief from stay to proceed in non-bankruptcy forums, to complete foreclosures (trustee sales), unlawful detainers, and repossessions under 11 U.S.C. § 362;
- Non-dischargeability adversaries in bankruptcy to obtain a court order that a debt, whether reduced to judgment before the bankruptcy or not, is exempt from any discharge in the bankruptcy under 11 U.S.C. § 523; and
- Denial of discharge adversaries to obtain a court order that a debtor is not entitled to a discharge in bankruptcy due to bad acts, which often involves a significant non-disclosure or false statement in their petition, schedules, statement of affairs or at the meeting of creditors under 11 U.S.C. § 727.
Contact a Creditor Representation Attorney in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Barbara, Redding, Oakland, and Long Beach Today
Creditors have important rights in bankruptcy court. If you are facing a bankruptcy that may impact your rights to money or property, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative bankruptcy creditor’s litigator right away. The time limitations to assert your rights are very short in bankruptcy court, and those rules can be strictly enforced, so call Talkov Law today at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) for a free analysis of your situation
Talkov Law provides bankruptcy attorneys in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, San Jose, Sacramento, Santa Barbara, Redding, Oakland, Long Beach, and surrounding areas.