Breach of Contract Dispute Lawyer in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Jose, Sacramento, and Surrounding Areas in California
A breach of contract is a failure, without legal excuse, to perform any promise that forms all or part of the contract. This includes the failure to perform the contract in a manner that meets industry standards, as well as the requirements of any express or implied warranty. Under contract law, the breach of contract can be categorized as material or immaterial, depending on the type of damages that has been caused. A material or total breach occurs when the duty not performed is so essential that the main purpose of the contract cannot be fulfilled. An immaterial, or partial breach occurs when the majority of the duties specified in the contract have still been performed. You can still seek damages after a partial breach, but you cannot terminate the contract.
The California breach of contract lawyers at Talkov Law handle all types of business disputes, including breach of contract claims. We can help you by reviewing your contract and determining what rights, obligations, remedies and breach of contract defenses you may have.
We serve Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Jose, Sacramento, and Surrounding Areas in California, including all surrounding areas in California.
Contact a California Breach of Contract Attorney Today
Engaging an experienced lawyer to evaluate your breach of contract claim is imperative because not all breaches will invalidate the contract or result in the same type of recoverable damages. A lawyer for breach of contract from Talkov Law can address your concerns and help you with your case.
The time limitations to file breach of contract claim can be strictly enforced, so call Talkov Law today at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
- Los Angeles Business Attorney
- Orange County Business Attorney
- San Diego Business Attorney
- San Francisco Business Attorney
- San Bernardino Business Attorney
- Riverside Business Attorney
- Palm Springs Business Attorney
- Palo Alto Business Attorney
- San Jose Business Attorney
- Sacramento Business Attorney
- Santa Barbara Business Attorney
- Redding Business Attorney
- Oakland Business Attorney
- Monterey Bay Business Attorney
- Long Beach Business Attorney
- Walnut Creek Business Attorney
- San Fernando Valley Business Attorney
- San Gabriel Valley Business Attorney
- Bakersfield Business Attorney
- Fresno Business Attorney
The skilled business attorneys at Talkov Law practice in the areas of: