Business Fraud Lawyer in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Jose, Sacramento, and Surrounding Areas in California serving all of California
A business tort occurs when the wrongful conduct of an individual or business causes financial harm to another business. If a competitor breaks the law to obtain an unfair advantage, the harm to you or your business can be significant. Business tort laws provide remedies to individuals and businesses where business relationships or other economic interests have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of another.
At Talkov Law, we understand the applicable rules and standards governing business torts. That knowledge, combined with the attention to detail, thoroughness, and the pursuit of creative outcomes is reflected in all of our work.
Our California business law attorneys can pursue tort relief for a variety of wrongful acts such as:
- Breach of fiduciary duty or breach of trust, which can apply if you have been wronged by a business partner, joint venturer, trustee, administrator, advisor, agent, broker, or other party who owes you a fiduciary duty
- Fraud and conversion, which can allow you to pursue claims against businesses that have defrauded you or your business and misappropriated their assets
- Breach of contract, which can evolve into extraordinarily complex litigation.
- Tortious interference, which may apply if a business has interfered with your contractual relationship or business relationships
- Fraud in connection with the purchase or sale of a business
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of confidentiality agreements
Litigation involving these and other business torts can often be complex and challenging to resolve. It is important to hire a law firm that has experience in this area to ensure effective representation. We seek cost effective and practical resolutions, attempting to minimize lengthy litigation where possible.
The experienced business fraud attorneys at Talkov Law serve Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Jose, Sacramento, and Surrounding Areas in California
Contact a Business Tort Lawyer in California Today
If you have been the victim of a business tort, you should discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney. The time limitations to file a tort action can be short, so call Talkov Law today at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
- Los Angeles Business Attorney
- Orange County Business Attorney
- San Diego Business Attorney
- San Francisco Business Attorney
- San Bernardino Business Attorney
- Riverside Business Attorney
- Palm Springs Business Attorney
- Palo Alto Business Attorney
- San Jose Business Attorney
- Sacramento Business Attorney
- Santa Barbara Business Attorney
- Redding Business Attorney
- Oakland Business Attorney
- Monterey Bay Business Attorney
- Long Beach Business Attorney
- Walnut Creek Business Attorney
- Santa Rosa Business Attorney
- San Fernando Valley Business Attorney
- San Gabriel Valley Business Attorney
- Bakersfield Business Attorney
- Fresno Business Attorney
The skilled business attorneys at Talkov Law practice in the areas of: