Business Fraud Lawyer in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Palo Alto, and San Jose serving all of Southern California
A business tort occurs when the wrongful conduct of an individual or business causes financial harm to another business. If a competitor breaks the law to obtain an unfair advantage, the harm to you or your business can be significant. Business tort laws provide remedies to individuals and businesses where business relationships or other economic interests have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of another.
At Talkov Law, we understand the applicable rules and standards governing business torts. That knowledge, combined with the attention to detail, thoroughness, and the pursuit of creative outcomes is reflected in all of our work.
Our Southern California business law attorneys can pursue tort relief for a variety of wrongful acts such as:
- Breach of fiduciary duty or breach of trust, which can apply if you have been wronged by a business partner, joint venturer, trustee, administrator, advisor, agent, broker, or other party who owes you a fiduciary duty
- Fraud and conversion, which can allow you to pursue claims against businesses that have defrauded you or your business and misappropriated their assets
- Breach of contract, which can evolve into extraordinarily complex litigation.
- Tortious interference, which may apply if a business has interfered with your contractual relationship or business relationships
- Fraud in connection with the purchase or sale of a business
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of confidentiality agreements
Litigation involving these and other business torts can often be complex and challenging to resolve. It is important to hire a law firm that has experience in this area to ensure effective representation. We seek cost effective and practical resolutions, attempting to minimize lengthy litigation where possible.
The experienced business fraud attorneys at Talkov Law serve Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, Palm Springs, and San Bernardino county.
Contact a Business Tort Lawyer in California Today
If you have been the victim of a business tort, you should discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney. The time limitations to file a tort action can be short, so call Talkov Law today at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.