We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people. Our success relies on our ability to provide a supportive, inclusive and motivating environment where everyone has a role to play in supporting the delivery of outstanding service to our clients.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates and business support professionals, in an environment that is challenging, rewarding and, we believe, truly different from our competitors.
We are looking for highly talented people who can demonstrate an affinity with our values to help us achieve our vision of becoming a leading business law firm. In return, we offer a dynamic and diverse environment in which people can build a long and fruitful career and have their success rewarded.
Current Open Position – Associate Attorney in Riverside
Growing Riverside law firm seeks ambitious associate attorney to grow with the firm. The firm’s practice areas focus on real estate, business and bankruptcy, including disputes and litigation. The candidate selected for this position will work closely with the President of the firm, who has over a decade of experience at one of the region’s largest law firms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Review and investigate legal claims
– Identify, develop, lead and manage assigned litigation efforts, including, drafting pleadings and motions
– Perform in-depth legal research
– Legal writing including drafting complaints, discovery, briefs, letters, and memos
– Work life balance
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
– Experience or a strong interest in real estate, bankruptcy, and business disputes
– California State Bar admission (candidates for the 2020 February and July examinations are encouraged to apply)
– Problem-solving skills with outstanding attention to detail
– High degree of self-motivation and creativity
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
– Competitive annual salary commensurate with the largest firms in the region
– Paid vacation and sick leave
– Health insurance
– 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
– Relaxed company culture with fun company sponsored events
– Partial Telecommuting Available
To find out more about opportunities, please contact us at careers (at) talkovlaw.com.