Commercial and Residential Real Estate Lawyers in California
Seeking the legal advice and representation in any real estate matter can be extremely helpful in the purchase or sale of residential real estate. An experience real estate attorney & lawyer can make sure your interests are faithfully upheld, as they also have an ethical obligation to protect your rights, make sure you are well informed regarding real estate matters, and the tax implications of your real estate choices and decisions. Our clients include buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorney in Riverside, California
At Talkov Law, we are experienced in real estate litigation in Riverside, including:
- Partition of Real Property (Co-Owners / Tenants-in-Common / Joint Tenancy)
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Purchase Agreements Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Ownership Disputes, Quiet Title Actions, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Real Estate Business Disputes
Contact a Southern California Real Estate Attorney Today
Real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law today at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation. Our team truly cares about our clients and does our best to get to know them and their families. We take our time on each case with thorough research and are always willing to help our clients understand and feel comfortable with the case process.