Business Tort Lawyer in Jurupa Valley
A business tort is a wrong done by another person or business that occurs in, or affects, commerce. Such actions may involve willful misrepresentation, intentional disruption of a business relationship, unfair and deceptive trade practice, and/or interference with a contract. Business tort laws provide remedies to individuals and businesses where business relationships or other economic interests have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of another.
At Talkov Law, have extensive experience in representing business who have suffered as the result of a business tort. Our knowledge, combined with the attention to detail, thoroughness, and the pursuit of creative outcomes is reflected in all of our work.
Our Southern California business law attorneys can pursue tort relief for a variety of wrongful acts such as:
- Breach of fiduciary duty or breach of trust, which can apply if you have been wronged by a business partner, joint venturer, trustee, administrator, advisor, agent, broker, or other party who owes you a fiduciary duty
- Fraud and conversion, which can allow you to pursue claims against businesses that have defrauded you or your business and misappropriated their assets
- Breach of contract, which can evolve into extraordinarily complex litigation.
- Tortious interference, which may apply if a business has interfered with your contractual relationship or business relationships
- Fraud in connection with the purchase or sale of a business
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of confidentiality agreements
Litigation involving these and other business tort claims are often complicated in that they are fact-intensive and require proving multiple elements under each claim. It is important to hire a law firm that has experience in this area to ensure effective representation. We seek cost effective and practical resolutions, attempting to minimize lengthy litigation where possible.
Contact a Jurupa Valley Business Tort Lawyer Today
As a result, whether asserting or defending business tort claims, Talkov Law business litigation attorneys understand the need for effective representation to address such claims. The time limitations to file a tort action can be short, so call Talkov Law today at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.