Commercial and Residential Real Estate Lawyers in California
Navigating the California legal system is often an extremely complex, highly emotional, and stressful experience to face. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Our clients include buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorney in Riverside, California
At Talkov Law, we are experienced in real estate litigation in Riverside, including:
- Partition of Real Property (Co-Owners / Tenants-in-Common / Joint Tenancy)
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Purchase Agreements Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Ownership Disputes, Quiet Title Actions, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Real Estate Business Disputes
Contact a Southern California Real Estate Attorney Today
Real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law today at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation. Our attorneys provide the sound advice and thorough, precise legal services that are necessary to protect our clients during commercial and residential real estate sales, purchases and lease negotiations.