Leilani Caspillo is a Paralegal at Talkov Law with a focus on real estate, family law, bankruptcy, and business litigation and disputes. Prior to joining Talkov Law, Leilani was a Legal Administrative Assistant at the global law firm of Dentons US LLP in Honolulu, Hawaii while completing the American Bar Association accredited Paralegal Studies program at Kapiolani Community College in Honolulu, Hawaii.
A native of Hawaii and recent transplant to the Inland Empire, Leilani is a 2016 graduate of the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she completed a Bachelor of Science degree.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, B.S., May 2016
- Kapiolani Community College in Honolulu, Hawaii, Paralegal Studies Certificate, May 2019
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business and Civil Litigation
- Bankruptcy Petitions and Litigation
- Family Law Litigation
- Trusts and Probate Litigation
Leilani can be reached at assistant(at)talkovlaw.com or (844) 4-TALKOV (825568).