Business Tort Lawyer in Moreno Valley
A business tort occurs when the wrongful conduct of an individual or business causes financial harm to another business. Business tort cases extend to all types of business relationships – partnerships, corporations, LLCs, real estate contracts, buy-sell agreements, and sale of goods and services contracts. Business tort laws provide remedies to individuals and businesses where business relationships or other economic interests have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of another.
At Talkov Law, we understand the applicable rules and standards governing business torts. That knowledge, combined with the attention to detail, thoroughness, and the pursuit of creative outcomes is reflected in all of our work.
Our Southern California business law attorneys can pursue tort relief for a variety of wrongful acts such as:
- Breach of fiduciary duty or breach of trust, which can apply if you have been wronged by a business partner, joint venturer, trustee, administrator, advisor, agent, broker, or other party who owes you a fiduciary duty
- Fraud and conversion, which can allow you to pursue claims against businesses that have defrauded you or your business and misappropriated their assets
- Breach of contract, which can evolve into extraordinarily complex litigation.
- Tortious interference, which may apply if a business has interfered with your contractual relationship or business relationships
- Fraud in connection with the purchase or sale of a business
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of confidentiality agreements
Litigation involving these and other business torts can often be complex and challenging to resolve. It is important to hire a law firm that has experience in this area to ensure effective representation. We seek cost effective and practical resolutions, attempting to minimize lengthy litigation where possible.
Contact a Moreno Valley Business Tort Lawyer Today
Talkov’s business tort litigation attorneys have significant experience in formulating, prosecuting, and defending these claims, including fraud-related claims, such as fraudulent conveyance and fraudulent inducement to contract, slander, misappropriation of trade secrets, trade libel, defamation, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair competition, tortious interference with prospective business relations, conversion and prima facie tort. The time limitations to file a tort action can be short, so call Talkov Law today at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.