Business Tort Lawyer in Norco
Business tort claims may be pled either by the plaintiff or by the defendant as a counterclaim. Because many jurisdictions allow attorneys’ fees and punitive damages to be paid to the prevailing party, certain business torts, such as fraud, can raise litigation stakes considerably and provide additional leverage to the party asserting the claim. Business tort laws provide remedies to individuals and businesses where business relationships or other economic interests have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of another.
Talkov Law business tort litigation attorneys have significant experience in formulating, prosecuting, and defending these claims, including fraud-related claims, such as fraudulent conveyance and fraudulent inducement to contract, slander, misappropriation of trade secrets, trade libel, defamation, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair competition, tortious interference with prospective business relations, conversion and prima facie tort.
Our Southern California business law attorneys can pursue tort relief for a variety of wrongful acts such as:
- Breach of fiduciary duty or breach of trust, which can apply if you have been wronged by a business partner, joint venturer, trustee, administrator, advisor, agent, broker, or other party who owes you a fiduciary duty
- Fraud and conversion, which can allow you to pursue claims against businesses that have defrauded you or your business and misappropriated their assets
- Breach of contract, which can evolve into extraordinarily complex litigation.
- Tortious interference, which may apply if a business has interfered with your contractual relationship or business relationships
- Fraud in connection with the purchase or sale of a business
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of confidentiality agreements
Litigation involving these and other business torts can often be complex and challenging to resolve. It is important to hire a law firm that has experience in this area to ensure effective representation. We seek cost effective and practical resolutions, attempting to minimize lengthy litigation where possible.
Contact a Norco Business Tort Lawyer Today
If you have been the victim of a business tort, you should discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney. The time limitations to file a tort action can be short, so call Talkov Law today at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.