webpage stats

Norco Partition Lawyer

Partition Actions in Norco

Norco is a city located in Riverside County, California. It is situated in the Inland Empire region of Southern California, about 30 miles east of Los Angeles. Norco is known for its rural atmosphere and horse-friendly environment, and is home to many horse ranches and equestrian centers. The city is also home to the Silverlakes Sports Complex, which hosts a variety of sports tournaments and events. Norco is a great place to live for those who enjoy the outdoors, with plenty of parks, trails, and open spaces to explore.

According to Zillow, the median home value in Norco, California is $541,400 as of 2021. As of the 2020 United States Census, the population of Norco, California was 24,813.

Experienced Real Estate Partition Action Attorneys Serving Norco

Talkov Law’s attorneys serving Riverside County are exceptionally experienced in the area of California partition actions. A California partition action is a law that allows co-owners of real property to divide the property among themselves. The partition statutes provide a legal mechanism for co-owners to divide the property without having to go through the court system. The partition statutes also provide a way for co-owners to resolve disputes over the division of the property. The partition statutes provide that the court may order a partition of the property if the co-owners cannot agree on a division. The court may also order the sale of the property and the division of the proceeds among the co-owners. The partition statutes also provide that the court may award attorney’s fees and costs to the prevailing party in a partition action.

Our team of partition attorneys can assist co-owners with frequently asked questions about partitions, such as:

Speak to Our Norco Partition Attorneys Today

Call our Riverside County Partition Attorneys today to end your co-ownership dispute. You don’t pay until the house is sold!

Call us at (951) 888-3300 or contact us below to schedule a free, 15-minute consultation

    Thomas v. Witte – Partition Action Case Study

    In the legal case of Thomas v. Witte, 214 Cal.App.2d 322 (1963), the issue was whether a partition of real property was valid. The plaintiff, Thomas, owned a parcel of real property with his brother, Witte. Thomas wanted to partition the property, but Witte refused. Thomas then filed a partition action against Witte. The trial court found that the partition was valid and ordered the property to be divided. Witte appealed, arguing that the partition was invalid because it was not done in accordance with the California Code of Civil Procedure. The appellate court agreed with Witte and reversed the trial court’s decision, holding that the partition was invalid because it did not comply with the statutory requirements. The court also held that the partition was invalid because it did not provide for the equal division of the property.

    Contact our Team of Experienced Partition Lawyers Serving the City of Norco in the County of Riverside, California.

    Our partition litigation attorneys will work diligently to obtain a favorable outcome on your behalf, whether by negotiation or litigation. Call the experienced real estate partition attorneys at Talkov Law at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free consultation about your co-ownership issues.

    Talkov Law is Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 70 customer reviews.

    Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation & Pay No Legal Fees Until Your Case is Over

    Call Talkov Law to discuss having your legal fees paid from the proceeds of sale of your property and no money down

      Awards and Recognition

      US News and World Report Scott Talkov

      We Have Been Featured On:

      The Real Deal

      Recent Blog Posts

      The information on this site, including the Talkov Law Blog, is intended for general information purposes only. By using this site, you agree that any information contained in the site does not constitute legal, financial or any other form of professional advice. Information on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, correct or up-to-date.