Commercial & Residential Real Estate Lawyer in Orange County
From homes right next to the Pacific Ocean to areas near the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, Orange County is full of top notch real estate properties which makes it a very attractive location to countless real estate investors from all over the world. Orange county is home to some of the country’s most expensive properties which often makes real estate transactions in Orange County extremely complex.
Therefore, when dealing with important real estate legal issues, a client needs an experienced real estate attorney who will provide committed and dedicated legal representation for their matter. Orange county real estate properties are highly valuable, with a median home value of $765,497. Protect your prized property by seeking out a real estate lawyer to protect your rights.
The Orange County real estate attorneys at Talkov Law handle commercial and residential real estate issues of all kinds. Whether you own a business at the Irvine Spectrum Center or a unique waterfront beach house in Huntington Beach, our attorneys are prepared to serve you. Our clients include buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, hard money lenders, contractors, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorney in Orange County
Orange County real estate is regarded as some of the most expensive property per square foot in the country. Disputes can become extremely costly if it isn’t resolved quickly. With the rise of commercial lease disputes, real estate disputes, use of property issues, sales and purchases in California and Orange County, it is ever more imperative to have a skilled real estate lawyer on your side.
The discipline of real estate litigation is broad and covers numerous legal issues. At Talkov Law, our real estate attorneys are highly experienced and skilled in real estate litigation in Orange County, with matters including:
- Partition of Real Property, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common on Commercial and Residential Properties & Joint Tenancy
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Ownership Disputes, Quiet Title Actions, and Title Insurance Issues
- Homeowners Association Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact a Real Estate Lawyer in Orange County Today
Real estate in Orange County is a significant investment, which means that the stakes can be high when an issue arises. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights, speak to an experienced and skilled real estate litigator in Orange County. Our firm represents clients in a full range of real estate matters. Call Talkov Law today at (949) 200-3300 or contact us online for a free consultation with our experienced Super Lawyers rated real estate attorney, Scott Talkov.Our Orange County lawyers serve the cities of Santa Ana, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Irvine, Orange, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Newport Beach, Buena Park, Lake Forest, Tustin, Laguna Niguel, La Habra, Yorba Linda, Fountain Valley, San Clemente, Rancho Santa Margarita, Placentia, Cypress, Aliso Viejo, Stanton, Brea, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Hills, Seal Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Woods, La Palma, Los Alamitos, and Villa Park, as well as Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.