Business Tort Lawyer in Perris
Business torts – fraud, tortious interference with contract, theft of trade secrets and the like – are a regular feature of commercial disputes. Sometimes these claims form the heart of the case, and sometimes they merely supplement a contract claim. Either way, they create the risk of punitive damages and reputational harm. Business tort laws provide remedies to individuals and businesses where business relationships or other economic interests have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of another.
At Talkov Law, we have extensive experience in pursuing and defending other business torts as well: tortious interference with contract or prospective business relations, business disparagement, unfair competition and theft of trade secrets, among others. It is not uncommon for these sorts of claims to arise on an emergency basis, with one side or the other seeking a temporary restraining order or a preliminary injunction.
Our Southern California business law attorneys can pursue tort relief for a variety of wrongful acts such as:
- Breach of fiduciary duty or breach of trust, which can apply if you have been wronged by a business partner, joint venturer, trustee, administrator, advisor, agent, broker, or other party who owes you a fiduciary duty
- Fraud and conversion, which can allow you to pursue claims against businesses that have defrauded you or your business and misappropriated their assets
- Breach of contract, which can evolve into extraordinarily complex litigation.
- Tortious interference, which may apply if a business has interfered with your contractual relationship or business relationships
- Fraud in connection with the purchase or sale of a business
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of confidentiality agreements
Litigation involving these and other business torts can often be complex and challenging to resolve. It is important to hire a law firm that has experience in this area to ensure effective representation. We seek cost effective and practical resolutions, attempting to minimize lengthy litigation where possible.
Contact a Perris Business Tort Lawyer Today
If you have been the victim of a business tort, you should discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney. The time limitations to file a tort action can be short, so call Talkov Law today at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.