Commercial and Residential Real Estate Lawyers in California
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require experienced attorney specialized in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Our clients include buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more. Our real estate litigation practice is prepared to handle virtually every possible real estate dispute a homeowner, commercial property owner, lender, broker, developer, landlord or tenant could encounter. We are dedicated to resolving our clients’ disputes in a successful manner.
Experienced Real Estate Attorney in Riverside, California
At Talkov Law, we are experienced in real estate litigation in Riverside, including:
- Partition of Real Property (Co-Owners / Tenants-in-Common / Joint Tenancy)
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Purchase Agreements Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Ownership Disputes, Quiet Title Actions, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Real Estate Business Disputes
Contact a Southern California Real Estate Attorney Today
Real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Whether we negotiate a resolution or take your case to trial, you can be sure we will aggressively protect your interests in the matter. Call Talkov Law today at (951) 888-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.