Pilar Palafox is a Law Clerk at Talkov Law with a focus on real estate, bankruptcy, business, family law, and trust litigation and disputes. Prior to joining Talkov Law, Pilar served as a law clerk with personal injury attorney Sweet James in Orange County, California while completing her law degree from Chapman University School of Law. Pilar also graduated magna cum laude with a degree in political science from Chapman University, where she was President of Kappa Alpha Pi, a pre-law co-ed fraternity. Pilar is available to assist Spanish speaking clients of the firm.
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D.
- Chapman University, B.A., Political Science (magda cum laude)
- Family Law Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business and Civil Litigation
- Bankruptcy Petitions and Litigation
- Trusts & Probate Litigation