Pilar Palafox is a Law Clerk and Legal Intake Specialist at Talkov Law with a focus on real estate, bankruptcy, and business litigation and disputes. Prior to joining Talkov Law, Pilar served as a law clerk with personal injury attorney Sweet James in Orange County, California while completing her law degree from Chapman University School of Law.
Pilar also graduated magna cum laude with a degree in political science from Chapman University, where she was President of Kappa Alpha Pi, a pre-law co-ed fraternity.
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D.
- Chapman University, B.A., Political Science (magda cum laude)
- Family Law Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business and Civil Litigation
- Bankruptcy Petitions and Litigation
- Trusts & Probate Litigation