Residential / Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in Southern California
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require experienced attorney specialized in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Our clients include buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties
At Talkov Law, we are experienced in real estate litigation in Riverside, including:
- Partition of Real Property, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common on Commercial and Residential Properties & Joint Tenancy
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Homeowners Association Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
We serve the Riverside County cities of Riverside, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, Perris, Norco, Corona and surrounding cities. This is in addition to our real estate lawyers in Orange County, San Bernardino County, as well as our real estate attorneys in Los Angeles County.
Contact a Southern California Real Estate Attorney Today
Real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law today at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.