Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Jose, Sacramento, and Surrounding Areas in California
Commercial real estate law deals with regulations, statutes, property law and common law surrounding commercial properties. Commercial real estate transactions consist of a wide range of matters involving the purchase, development, financing, construction, litigation, sale and leasing of commercial properties. A skilled commercial real estate attorney can help address any potential issues and minimize risk.
Common commercial real estate issues include:
- Purchase and Sales Agreements & Disputes
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant & Lease Disputes.
- Title Insurance or Title Exams.
- Commercial Real Estate Frauds & Negligence
- Commercial Real Estate Foreclosures
- Commercial Lending Disputes
- Commercial Zoning Disputes
What is The Difference Between Commercial and Residential Real Estate?
Residential Real Estate involve family homes, duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes.
Commercial Real Estate involve complexes that has more than four units like office, retail, industrial, and special purpose buildings.
A residential real estate transaction, like purchasing a standard family home, is rather straightforward. However, purchasing commercial real estate involves many complexities that may require a commercial real estate attorney to help fine-comb the details. In addition, mandatory disclosures and consumer protections of residential real estate transactions may not apply to commercial transactions, which is why there is additional risk involved. In comparison to a residential real estate transaction, there is a higher level of intricacy and added risk with a commercial property transaction. Even after the transaction has closed, parties may discover that the property was not as represented by the seller.
Why Hire a Commercial Property Lawyer?
Commercial real estate transactions can be incredibly complicated. An experienced commercial property lawyer is essential in negotiating complex contracts, protecting the buyer’s or seller’s interest and minimizing risk. Even further, a commercial real estate attorney can assist to bring about an end to disputes relating to commercial property.
It is important to hire an attorney specializing in commercial property who is familiar with the local area. Complex laws govern small communities, large cities and states, therefore it is essential that a knowledgeable commercial real estate attorney is hired in order to represent your best interest in securing the deal you desire.
Contact an Experienced Commercial Real Estate Attorney in the California Today
If you’re looking to invest in or sell commercial property, our experienced commercial real estate attorneys at Talkov Law can help. Our lawyers’ expertise on the many complexities of California real estate law and familiarity with the local area is a tremendous advantage for our clients.
Our attorneys have vast experience in commercial real estate cases throughout the state of California, including Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Jose, Sacramento, and Surrounding Areas in California. By scheduling a free initial consultation with our legal team, we will evaluate your case and assist you maneuver any potential risk in your commercial real estate transaction. Call the experienced real estate attorneys at Talkov Law at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) or contact us online for a free consultation about your case!
- Los Angeles Real Estate Attorney
- Orange County Real Estate Attorney
- San Diego Real Estate Attorney
- San Francisco Real Estate Attorney
- Riverside Real Estate Attorney
- Palm Springs Real Estate Attorney
- San Bernardino Real Estate Attorney
- Palo Alto Real Estate Attorney
- San Jose Real Estate Attorney
- Sacramento Real Estate Attorney
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Attorney
- Redding Real Estate Attorney
- Oakland Real Estate Attorney
- Monterey Bay Real Estate Attorney
- Long Beach Real Estate Attorney
- Walnut Creek Real Estate Attorney
- San Fernando Valley Real Estate Attorney
- San Gabriel Valley Real Estate Attorney
- Bakersfield Real Estate Attorney
- Fresno Real Estate Attorney
The experienced real estate attorneys at Talkov Law are skilled in the areas of: