Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contract Dispute Attorneys in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, & Silicon Valley
Real estate is a notoriously complex area of law requiring years of skill and knowledge to understand. This complicated area of law combined with the emotional nature of buying or selling one’s property can often lead to disputes. Whether you are a buyer, seller, owner, co-owner, landlord, tenant, property manager, escrow company, broker, agent, or other relevant party, Talkov Law can help represent you in your real estate dispute. The real estate attorneys at Talkov Law are well-versed in California law and can help you navigate purchase and sale disputes.
What is a Real Estate Dispute?
A real estate dispute is a legal conflict between two or more parties regarding real property (i.e. property that is either a piece of land or is affixed to land). The disputed property could be a home, apartment, condominium, vacant land, driveway, or any other type of real property. The most common period of time for real estate contract disputes to occur is after the parties have signed a contract for the sale or purchase of the property, but before the transaction has been completed.
Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement and Escrow Issues
The attorneys at Talkov Law handle a variety of real estate litigation issues, including purchase and sale disputes. Among the most common real estate purchase or sale disputes are:
- Issues with the Purchase Contract
- Non-disclosure of Defects or Facts Affecting Buyers’ Decisions
- Real Estate Agent or Broker Representation Issues
- Disputes Between Multiple Owners/Buyers (Including Quiet Title Disputes)
- Disputes Caused by Banking Problems During Escrow
- Escrow Deposit Disputes
- Closing Cost Disputes
- Specific Performance Issues
- Restrictive Covenants or Easements
Remedies for Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contract Disputes
Depending on your exact situation, there are different remedies that may be available to you. Remedies available for purchase and sale disputes in real estate include:
- Sue for breach of contract and accompanying money damages
- Sue for specific performance (court order requiring one party to perform its promise to satisfy the contract)
- Retain the buyer’s earnest money payment and terminate the contract
- Arbitration or mediation
Contact an Experienced California Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement Dispute Attorney Today
If you or somebody you know is involved in a real estate purchase or sale dispute, contact our real estate litigation lawyers today. Our attorneys will work diligently to obtain a favorable outcome on your behalf, whether by negotiation or litigation. Call the experienced real estate attorneys at Talkov Law at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) or contact us online for a free consultation about your case!