Real Estate Fraud Attorney in Los Angeles, San Jose, San Diego, Orange County, San Francisco, Sacramento, Riverside, and Surrounding Areas of California
California Real Estate Non-Disclosure Lawyer
Real estate is incredibly complex, meaning every transaction purchasing or leasing real estate presents an opportunity for wrongdoers to take advantage of the numerous weaknesses in the system. Moreover, this complexity can sometimes cause parties to erroneously believe that a fraud occurred.
Determining what occurred, how it occurred, and who did it requires skill and experience. We are headed by Scott Talkov, who founded Talkov Law after one decade of experience as a real estate litigation attorney with one of Southern California’s leading real estate litigation law firms based in the Inland Empire.
Our experience includes litigation involving:
- Real Estate Escrow Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Broker Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Title Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Title Insurance Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Seller Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Buyer Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Contractor Frauds
- Real Estate Leasing (Landlord/Tenant) Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Wire Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Investment Frauds and Scams
- Real Estate Non-Disclosure Fraud and Scams
Our experience extends to both commercial and residential real estate. We have respected local real estate professionals ready to provide advice, insight and expert testimony to make sure your case is headed in the right direction. Even further, we are able to handle the dispute whether the matter is in state court or bankruptcy court.
Adding to this experience is that Mr. Talkov is a broker licensed by the California Department of Real Estate who has handled real estate sales, purchases, leasing and property management in both residential and commercial real estate. Knowing the incentives of each party in the real estate transaction from the perspective of a broker will assist in figuring out the real estate legal issues in your case. This means your attorney will be analyzing the details of your case to provide an explanation or raise questions not expected by opposing counsel or even the court.
Only in the rarest cases are real estate frauds and scams considered criminal matters prosecuted by the district attorney. Rather, parties are advised to hire a qualified real estate fraud attorney to represent them in the civil courts in California.
Contact an Experienced Real Estate Fraud and Non-Disclosure Attorney in California Today
If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. The real estate fraud attorneys at Talkov Law can help you by providing experienced representation on the legal aspects of a suspected real estate fraud or scam. Call Talkov Law today at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
- Los Angeles Real Estate Attorney
- Orange County Real Estate Attorney
- San Diego Real Estate Attorney
- San Francisco Real Estate Attorney
- Riverside Real Estate Attorney
- Palm Springs Real Estate Attorney
- San Bernardino Real Estate Attorney
- Palo Alto Real Estate Attorney
- San Jose Real Estate Attorney
- Sacramento Real Estate Attorney
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Attorney
- Redding Real Estate Attorney
- Oakland Real Estate Attorney
- Long Beach Real Estate Attorney
- Fresno Real Estate Attorney
The experienced real estate attorneys at Talkov Law are skilled in the areas of: