Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Serving Redding and All of Northern California
Redding and the surrounding areas are home to many different types of real estate. From cozy mountain cabins to bustling downtown businesses, the Northern California real estate market is inevitably lively. Our attorneys are familiar with local real estate laws and regulations, an extremely important requirement for anyone looking to become involved in the Redding real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving Redding and the Shasta Cascade Area
- Partition Actions, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common, and Joint Tenants on Residential & Commercial Properties
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
Redding real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law today at (530) 999-5588 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
Talkov Law Serves Clients Throughout the Redding Area:
- Real Estate Attorney Serving Redding
- Family Law Attorney Serving Redding
- Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Redding
- Business Attorney Serving Redding
- Trust, Probate, & Estate Attorney Serving Redding
The attorneys at Talkov Law serve the entire Sacramento Valley, Shasta Cascade, and northern Sierra Nevada, including the cities of Redding, Chico, Yuba City, Woodland, Red Bluff, South Lake Tahoe, Paradise, Oroville, and Truckee.