Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in San Diego
San Diego is home to almost every type of real estate imaginable. From multi-million dollar homes on the beach to the bustling downtown commercial district to picture-perfect suburban neighborhoods, the San Diego real estate market is inevitably lively. Familiarity with real estate laws and regulations is extremely important for anyone looking to become involved in the San Diego real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving San Diego
- Partition of Real Property, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common on Commercial and Residential Properties & Joint Tenancy
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Homeowners Association Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced San Diego Real Estate Attorney Today
San Diego real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law in San Diego today at (858) 800-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.Our San Diego County lawyers serve the cities of San Diego, Chula Vista, Oceanside, Escondido, Carlsbad, El Cajon, Vista, San Marcos, Encinitas, National City, La Mesa, Santee, Poway, La Presa, Fallbrook, Spring Valley, Imperial Beach, Lemon Grove, Coronado, Ramona, Rancho San Diego, Lakeside, Winter Gardens, Casa de Oro, Bostonia, Alpine, Solana Beach, Bonita, Camp Pendleton, and Valley Center, as well as Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
The practice areas in our San Diego office include: