Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Serving San Francisco
San Francisco and its surrounding neighborhoods are home to many different types of real estate, like the iconic Nob Hill Victorian-style homes and historic waterfront buildings on The Embarcadero. With a median home price just over $1.4 million, San Francisco’s real estate market is among the most lively and expensive in the world. Our attorneys are familiar with local real estate laws and regulations, an extremely important requirement for anyone looking to become involved in the incredibly lucrative San Francisco real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys
- Partition Actions, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common, and Joint Tenants on Residential & Commercial Properties
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
San Francisco real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law’s attorneys who serve the San Francisco area today at (415) 966-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
Talkov Law Serves Clients Throughout the San Francisco Area:
- Real Estate Attorney Serving San Francisco
- Family Law Attorney Serving San Francisco
- Bankruptcy Attorney Serving San Francisco
- Business Attorney Serving San Francisco
The attorneys at Talkov Law serve the entire San Francisco area, including the neighborhoods of Nob Hill, North Beach, SoMa, The Mission, Russian Hill, Presidio Heights, The Castro, and Pacific Heights.