Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in San Francisco
San Francisco and its surrounding neighborhoods are home to many different types of real estate, like the iconic Nob Hill Victorian-style homes and historic waterfront buildings on The Embarcadero. With a median home price just over $1.4 million, San Francisco’s real estate market is among the most lively and expensive in the world. Our attorneys are familiar with local real estate laws and regulations, an extremely important requirement for anyone looking to become involved in the incredibly lucrative San Francisco real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving San Francisco
- Partition of Real Property, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common on Commercial and Residential Properties & Joint Tenancy
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced San Francisco Real Estate Attorney Today
San Francisco real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law in San Francisco today at (415) 966-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
The practices of Talkov Law in San Francisco include:
The attorneys at Talkov Law in San Francisco serve the entire San Francisco area, including the neighborhoods of Nob Hill, North Beach, SoMa, The Mission, Russian Hill, Presidio Heights, The Castro, and Pacific Heights.