Commercial & Residential Real Estate Lawyer Serving San Jose, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Mountain View, and Cupertino
Santa Clara County is full of top notch real estate which makes it a very attractive location to countless commercial and residential real estate investors from all over the world and local owners who work and live in area. San Jose and the surrounding communities are home to some of the country’s most expensive commercial and residential properties, which often makes real estate transactions in San Jose extremely complex.
Therefore, when dealing with important real estate legal issues, a client needs an experienced real estate attorney who will provide committed and dedicated legal representation for their matter. Santa Clara real estate properties are highly valuable, with a median home value over $1,200,000. Protect your prized property by seeking out a real estate lawyer to protect your rights.
The San Jose real estate attorneys at Talkov Law handle commercial and residential real estate issues of all kinds. Whether you own a business, live in a unique estate, or manage a commercial building, our attorneys are prepared to serve you. Our clients include buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, property managers, landlords, tenants, hard money lenders, contractors, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorney in San Jose
Santa Clara county is home to some of most expensive properties per square foot in the country. Disputes can become extremely costly if they aren’t resolved quickly. With the rise of commercial lease disputes, real estate disputes, use of property issues, and sales and purchases in San Jose and the surrounding areas, it is ever more imperative to have a skilled real estate lawyer on your side.
The discipline of real estate litigation is broad and covers numerous legal issues. At Talkov Law, our real estate attorneys are highly experienced and skilled in real estate litigation in San Jose.
- Partition Actions, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common, and Joint Tenants on Residential & Commercial Properties
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact a Real Estate Lawyer in San Jose Today
Real estate in and around San Jose is a significant investment, meaning that disputes typically involve extremely high stakes. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and skilled real estate litigator in San Jose. Our firm represents clients in a full range of real estate matters. Call Talkov Law in San Jose today at (408) 777-6800 or contact us online for a free consultation with our experienced Super Lawyers rated real estate attorney, Scott Talkov.
The practices of Talkov Law in San Jose include:
The San Jose attorneys at Talkov Law in the Silicon Valley serve the Santa Clara County cities of San Jose, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Mountain View, Cupertino, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and Monte Sereno as well as the San Jose neighborhoods of Japantown, Little Italy, Little Saigon, Little Portugal, Mayfair, Buena Vista, Santana Row, West San Jose, Willow Glen, The Alameda, King and Story, Blossom Valley, Naglee Park, Alviso, Rose Garden, Evergreen, North San Jose, Alum Rock, Almaden Valley, Berryessa, Luna Park, and South San Jose.