Commercial & Residential Real Estate Lawyer in the Silicon Valley Serving
Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Mountain View, Cupertino, and the Silicon Valley
From homes right next to the San Francisco Bay to the urban areas of San Jose, Santa Clara and San Mateo counties are full of top notch real estate which makes it a very attractive location to countless commercial and residential real estate investors from all over the world and local owners who work and live in the Bay Area. The Silicon Valley is home to some of the country’s most expensive commercial and residential properties, which often makes real estate transactions in the Silicon Valley extremely complex.
Therefore, when dealing with important real estate legal issues, a client needs an experienced real estate attorney who will provide committed and dedicated legal representation for their matter. Santa Clara and San Mateo county real estate properties are highly valuable, with a median home value over $1,200,000. Protect your prized property by seeking out a real estate lawyer to protect your rights.
The Silicon Valley real estate attorneys at Talkov Law handle commercial and residential real estate issues of all kinds. Weather you own a business in Palo Alto, live in a unique estate in Hillsborough, or manage a commercial building in Palo Alto, our attorneys are prepared to serve you. Our clients include buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, property managers, landlords, tenants, hard money lenders, contractors, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorney in Silicon Valley & San Jose
Santa Clara and San Mateo counties are home to some of most expensive properties per square foot in the country. Disputes can become extremely costly if they aren’t resolved quickly. With the rise of commercial lease disputes, real estate disputes, use of property issues, sales and purchases in California and the Silicon Valley, it is ever more imperative to have a skilled real estate lawyer on your side.
The discipline of real estate litigation is broad and covers numerous legal issues. At Talkov Law, our real estate attorneys are highly experienced and skilled in real estate litigation in the Silicon Valley, with matters including:
- Partition of Real Property, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common on Commercial and Residential Properties & Joint Tenancy
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Homeowners Association Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact a Real Estate Lawyer in Silicon Valley & San Jose Today
Real estate in the Silicon Valley is a significant investment, meaning that disputes typically involve extremely high stakes. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights, speak to an experienced and skilled real estate litigator in the Silicon Valley. Our firm represents clients in a full range of real estate matters. Call Talkov Law in the Silicon Valley today at (650) 999-3300 or contact us online for a free consultation with our experienced Super Lawyers rated real estate attorney, Scott Talkov.
The Palo Alto attorneys at Talkov Law in the Silicon Valley serve the Santa Clara County cities of San Jose, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Mountain View, Cupertino, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and Monte Sereno. We also serve the San Mateo County cities of Daly City, San Mateo, Redwood City, South San Francisco, San Bruno, Pacifica, Menlo Park, Foster City, Burlingame, San Carlos, East Palo Alto, Belmont, Millbrae, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Atherton, Woodside, Brisbane, Portola Valley, and Colma.
The practices of Talkov Law in Palo Alto serving the Silicon Valley areas of Santa Clara and San Mateo counties include:
- Real Estate Attorney in Palo Alto & the Silicon Valley
- Family Law Attorney in Palo Alto & the Silicon Valley
- Bankruptcy Attorney in Palo Alto & the Silicon Valley
- Business Attorney in Palo Alto & the Silicon Valley