Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Serving Clients in and Around the East Bay
Walnut Creek, Concord, Antioch, and San Ramon and its surrounding areas are home to many different types of real estate. From tree-lined suburbs nestled among rolling hills to historic downtown businesses, the East Bay real estate market is inevitably lively. Our attorneys are familiar with local real estate laws and regulations, an extremely important requirement for anyone looking to become involved in the Walnut Creek real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving Walnut Creek, Concord, Antioch, and San Ramon
- Partition Actions, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common, and Joint Tenants on Residential & Commercial Properties
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
Walnut Creek real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator with experience serving Walnut Creek, Concord, Antioch, and San Ramon. Call Talkov Law today at (925) 999-7700 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
Talkov Law Serves Clients Throughout the Walnut Creek Area: