Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in Fresno
Fresno and its surrounding areas are home to many different types of real estate. From downtown properties with historic significance to acres of some of the world’s most fertile farmland, the Fresno real estate market is always interesting. Our attorneys are familiar with local real estate laws and regulations, an extremely important requirement for anyone looking to become involved in the Fresno real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving Fresno and the Surrounding Cities of Fresno, Visalia, Clovis, Madera, Tulare, and Surrounding Areas in the Central Valley
- Partition of Real Property, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common on Commercial and Residential Properties & Joint Tenancy
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced Fresno Real Estate Attorney Today
Fresno real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law in Fresno today at (844) 4-TALKOV (825568) or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
The practices of Talkov Law in Fresno include:
The attorneys at Talkov Law in Fresno serve the cities of Fresno, Visalia, Clovis, Madera, Tulare, Porterville, Hanford, and all surrounding areas in Fresno, Tulare, Madera, and Kings counties.