Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Serving Long Beach
Long Beach and its surrounding areas are home to many different types of real estate. From bayside businesses in the Downtown Waterfront to properties overlooking canals in Naples to retailers along 2nd Street, the Long Beach real estate market is inevitably lively. Our attorneys are familiar with local real estate laws and regulations, an extremely important requirement for anyone looking to become involved in the Long Beach real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving the Cities of Long Beach, Downey, Norwalk, South Gate, and Whittier
- Partition Actions, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common, and Joint Tenants on Residential & Commercial Properties
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced Long Beach Real Estate Attorney Today
Long Beach real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator who understands the local landscape of the Long Beach real estate market. Call Talkov Law today at (562) 600-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
Talkov Law Serves Clients Throughout the Long Beach Area:
- Real Estate Attorney Serving Long Beach
- Family Law Attorney Serving Long Beach
- Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Long Beach
- Business Attorney Serving Long Beach
- Trust, Probate, & Estate Attorney Serving Long Beach
The attorneys at Talkov Law serve the cities of Long Beach, Downey, Norwalk, South Gate, Whittier, Lakewood, Bellflower, Pico Rivera, South Whittier, La Habra, Huntington Park, Paramount, Cerritos, La Mirada, Bell Gardens, and surrounding areas.