Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in Oakland
Oakland and its surrounding areas are home to many different types of real estate. From historic residential properties popping with character to bustling downtown businesses, the Oakland real estate market is inevitably lively. Our attorneys are familiar with local real estate laws and regulations, an extremely important requirement for anyone looking to become involved in the Oakland real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving Oakland and the Surrounding Cities of Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, Berkeley, and Richmond
- Partition of Real Property, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common on Commercial and Residential Properties & Joint Tenancy
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced Oakland Real Estate Attorney Today
Oakland real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law in Oakland today at (510) 777-6600 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
The practices of Talkov Law in Oakland include:
Talkov Law's attorneys serve Oakland and surrounding areas, including Fremont, Hayward, Berkeley, Richmond, San Leandro, Alameda, Union City, Castro Valley, and Newark.