Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in the Coachella Valley, including Palm Springs, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, La Quinta, Desert Hot Springs, Rancho Mirage, and Indian Wells.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving the Coachella Valley, including Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Cathedral City, and Indio
- Partition Actions, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common, and Joint Tenants on Residential & Commercial Properties
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced San Diego Real Estate Attorney Today
Real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law in Palm Springs today at (760) 999-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
The practice areas for our Palm Springs office include: