Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in San Bernardino, Fontana, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, and Victorville
With everything from the commercial businesses in downtown San Bernardino to residential communities such as Loma Linda and Chino Hills, San Bernardino County, the largest county in the contiguous US, provides ample opportunities for real estate investments.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving San Bernardino
- Partition of Real Property, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common on Commercial and Residential Properties & Joint Tenancy
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law, including Unlawful Detainers and Commercial Lease Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud and Scams
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Homeowners Association Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced San Bernardino Real Estate Attorney Today
Real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law in San Bernardino today at (909) 577-3300 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
Our San Bernardino County lawyers serve the cities of San Bernardino, Fontana, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Victorville, Rialto, Hesperia, Chino, Chino Hills, Upland, Apple Valley, Redlands, Highland, Colton, Yucaipa, Montclair, Adelanto, Twentynine Palms, Loma Linda, Barstow, Yucca Valley, Grand Terrace, Big Bear Lake, Needles, and elsewhere in Southern California.
Talkov Law's legal practices in San Bernardino include: