Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Serving Santa Barbara County
Santa Barbara is home to many different types of real estate. From the picturesque Victorian homes in downtown Santa Barbara to ultra-luxurious Montecito mansions to Spanish colonial-style downtown businesses, the Santa Barbara real estate market is inevitably lively. Our attorneys are familiar with local real estate laws and regulations, an extremely important requirement for anyone looking to become involved in the Santa Barbara real estate market.
Real estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney specializing in this area of law. Whether you are owning, renting, managing, investing in, improving, or otherwise involved in real estate, disputes will eventually arise. Talkov Law represents buyers, sellers, owners, co-owners, landlords, tenants, property managers, escrow companies, brokers, agents, banks, mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, developers, professional liability insurers and more.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving Santa Barbara
- Partition Actions, including Co-Owners of Real Estate, Tenants-in-Common, and Joint Tenants on Residential & Commercial Properties
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
- Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Professional Negligence in Sales, Leasing, Financing, Management, and Contracting
- Foreclosure Issues
- Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
- Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
- Fraudulent Transfers and Conveyances under California’s Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions, Ownership Disputes, and Title Insurance Issues
- Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
- Boundary & Lot Line Disputes
- Real Estate Business Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed Issues, Disputes and Litigation
Contact an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
Santa Barbara real estate owners, landlords, commercial tenants, investors, agents, brokers, escrows, and more have important rights in real estate litigation. If you are facing a real estate dispute, it is critical to protect your rights and speak to an experienced and creative real estate litigator. Call Talkov Law today at (805) 880-8800 or contact us online for a free analysis of your situation.
Talkov Law Serves Clients Throughout the Santa Barbara Area:
- Real Estate Attorney Serving Santa Barbara
- Family Law Attorney Serving Santa Barbara
- Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Santa Barbara
- Business Attorney Serving Santa Barbara
Talkov Law's attorneys serve all of Santa Barbara, including the cities of Santa Barbara, Montecito, Goleta, Isla Vista, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Buellton, Solvang, Lompoc, Carpinteria, as well as Ventura, Oxnard, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, and surrounding areas.